I’ve read so many lovely things this week, I can’t wait to share all this good news with you! When is the last time someone told you that? Here we go…!
1. You Can Now Have Dinner in the Great Hall at Hogwarts – My life may now be complete. How amazing was that first time you saw the hall decorated with the candles floating in mid air? Oh my goodness, this is great.
2. Bride Will Be the 11th Woman in Her Family to Wear 120-Year-Old Heirloom Wedding Dress – Simply put, this is beautiful. This is a beautiful nod to tradition and honor and ancestry. I was lucky enough to wear my grandmother’s headpiece and have her buttons sewn onto my dress. The variety of styles throughout the years of this dress is just wonderful to see.
3. Sarah Silverman bravely opens up about battling depression and panic attacks – This may not sound like something “good” but I guarantee you will be smiling when you’re done. Sarah is possibly the most honest person talking out there and that is a very good thing. She’s showing people with depression that it gets better and there is happiness to be found. She is pure joy to watch.
4. A Look Inside the Lowline, New York City’s First Underground Park – This is good for a couple of reasons. One – maybe it will rid the HighLine of the ten million people that are constantly there. Two – It will be a sweet winter getaway. Sunlight and the illusion of being outdoors will be a luxury during those winter months. Plus, this looks super cool!
5. Amy Sherman-Palladino and Lauren Graham look back on Gilmore Girls 15 years later – How can it be fifteen years ago that this darling land of lalas and smart talk trounced into our world? Here’s some of the inside scoop on how it all began from the two ladies who created and then embodied that fabulous GG world.
Have a great weekend everyone!